Friday, 2024-03-29, 10:32 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Spy  
Forum » PBP (play by post RP) » PBP (the PLANNER) » Why For Haz Planner? (Because:)
Why For Haz Planner?
SpyDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-14, 10:16 AM | Message # 1
First Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Once your idea has been approved by me, post it here and advertise in hopes that people will join your silly adventure. Besides posting your ideas (that I approved, I MUST approve before you post it here, I will read through your ideas with the upmost care to maintain order in teh courtz) post the character you wish to have participating in the pbp of your choice (you are allowed only one, if the host of the pbp dissaproves of your character for a legitimate reason I WILL delete your efforts.) For an example as to how one might make a character look in the 'What the DEUCE is PBP?' thread. Back to the main point, a pbp planner is the only thread short of this almighty introdution allowed in here. Once the planner is finised commence with your epic sauce Play By Post Role Playing Forum. If you require any assistanc I wud be more than glad to be your moogle. And remember, fuck up and the genitals get the dagger.

<3 Rory

SpyDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-14, 11:48 AM | Message # 2
First Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Sticky thread.

Forum » PBP (play by post RP) » PBP (the PLANNER) » Why For Haz Planner? (Because:)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024