Friday, 2024-03-29, 2:00 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Spy  
Forum » PBP (play by post RP) » Play by Post Role Playing Forum » What The DEUCE is pbp? (What the deuce?)
What The DEUCE is pbp?
SpyDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-14, 9:27 AM | Message # 1
First Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Play by post roleplaying is an ongoing story adventure controlled by the players, the story is made by the players, and so forth. It ranges from Medieval to Sci-Fi and beyond. Easing the creative mind is what I have in store as moderator of this site, if you wish to create your own pbp adventure, please send me your story idea and amount of people you wish to have in it, if your story is great enough I just might secks you. Of course, you will never know I'M inside you, for I am Spy. For all you know it might be good ol' Nelson. Anywho, play by post characters made in the following way (this would be set to a medieval/fantasy setting):

Character Name: Sir Bobsalot
Weapon Preference: Lawlsword
Secondary Weapon: MODHAMMAR
Distinguishing Features: Gigantor Cawkzor, Awesome Mc Aweome Pants Hair
Attitude: Selfrighteous and suicidal (ITS A SPORT NOW!)
Height/Weight: OVAR NINETHOUSAND /OVAR NINE ZILLION
Species: Cockasaurus Rex

Of course, anything similiar to this is allowed, anything more is just as good. When you set up your story please distinguish what genre it is, what the setting for your special happy land is, species allowed etc. And besides that, just have fun with it. If I find anything I dislike that you crazy folks do I'll add it on. Rules:Serious topics are meant to be serious, humorous topics are meant to be lighthearted, dont fuck up the thread, I did that once and sent the whole place crashing. The entire site was pbp and I got into each of their threads and spammed once I grew tired of them. If you wish to quit a pbp, tough it out til you can find a proper death or absence of your character. I don't care if the threads are video game based, book based, show based, and the likes, just make it enjoyable. Love your fellow pbper and don't make me chop off your genitals.

<3 Rory

Forum » PBP (play by post RP) » Play by Post Role Playing Forum » What The DEUCE is pbp? (What the deuce?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024